Wednesday 4 April 2012

Me-Made-May 2012



'I, Sarah of Sorbet Surprise Gets Sew Crafty, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '12. I endeavour to wear one self made garment or accessory and not repeat a complete outfit to try and think up new and exciting ways to wear my hand made garments each day for the duration of May 2012'

I have done it, I have signed up for Me Made May 2012 and made my pledge above.  I have not done one before as I didn't really think I had enough self made clothing for it not to get boring but I am going for it now!  I am hoping that this will spur me on to get some project finished too so you may see some new garments along the way.

I am also really bad at just wearing the same whole outfit over again so I am pledging to try and come up with different ways of wearing my various dresses, skirts and tops.  Come to think of it, I don't  have many me made tops so that is a gap I need to fill!

6 comments:

  1. I am sure you will love joining in with this challenge...I am having a go too.Last year I didn't really have enough outfits,or so I thought, but it is amazing what you can come up with and I enjoyed it so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That makes me feel better! I look forward to seeing your outfits.

      Delete
  2. Well good luck! I could probably wear a different piece of hand made jewellery everyday but that would be all!
    Daisy Dayz
    Cross-Jones-Photography
    My Hub Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you should do that! I am including jewelary but I think I need to make some more bits, I seem to be lacking in tops!

      Delete
  3. Lovely to have you on board Sarah! I hope you have lots of fun wearing your handmade garms!

    All the best
    Zoe xxx

    ReplyDelete