I have been away for a week and a little holiday-bobs and I come back to find I have been awarded this! I am very grateful! It is my first award and I know they tend to flash around the interwebs but I have never had one and I appreciate that the lovely Crissy Baker from Adventures in Adventuring for choosing me. I love her blog, you have to check it out, she makes the cutest dresses, my favourites being the unicorn dress and the fabtastic poodle dress! How much do I want that dress?!
- add the badge to the winning blog page
- thank the blogger who gave it
- list the rules
- list seven (7) random facts about yourself
- pass on the award to five (5) deserving and conscientious bloggers who are nominated for their diligence, demonstration skill, and achievements in the world of blogging and specifically in the sewing related category.
- contact the nominated bloggers and let them know they are recipients
1) Last week I went on a little holiday to Cambridgeshire house sitting for my boyfriends parents. I had a lovely time and got to visit these pretty places:
3) I am an assistant guide leader and have been gradually taking a more and more active role in the unit and district. I am helping out with the division Jubilee tea party soon so expect more cup cakes and cake related goodies in the future. Last week we made these for the teddy bear challenge, based on my previous cake pop post. (Mine were neater than the girls, bless them!)
|Teddy Bear Cake Pops|
5) I have wedding fever! Two of my friends got married in February and one of my very close friends is getting hitched in September and then my boyfriends sister next March! Gees a lot of weddings, I guess I am that age now! All these weddings can't help but make me start thinking about it too heehee!
7) I am desperate to get a cat. I love cats and haven't had one since I was little. Luckily my boyfriend is a cat person too though we cannot agree on the cat we want. I would like to adopt any old thing whereas he wants one of these!
|Maine Coon Cat|
A Sewing Odyssey
Adventures in Dressmaking
All things quilty and sewy
Beebee's Vintage Dress
If you have been awarded it before, you don't have to do it again, it just shows how awesome you are!