Monday 9 April 2012

Something Borrowed

Something Borrowed Spring 2012
Today I am revealing why my blog was so quiet last week and why my Banana Carousel dress is still on my dress form.   I have been contributing to the lovely Dorset wedding magazine above!  How did this come about?  Well my sister is a very talented graphic designer and she was working on the launch of the magazine at the company she works at.  They were looking for someone to write up some wedding dresses and she passed my blog on to the relevant people and they asked me!  I was really surprised and very happy to do it.
Something Borrowed Spring 2012
There are my words in print!  I wrote up 6 wedding dresses which was really fun.  My favourite was the 1950's style one above.  They must have been pleased with them as I have just done some more on different styles for different body shapes.  Plus they asked if I wanted to take over the DIY tutorial section!  Do I heck!  So here is a sneak peak of my Summer issue bunting.
Bunting!

Bunting!
They are not the best photos but I am hoping to get a new camera for my birthday next month, fingers crossed!  The magazine is free and given out at wedding fairs and other events so if you live in Dorset be sure to pick one up!

2 comments: