Sunday 10 April 2011

Cake, Cutting and Sunshine

I have had a small sewing break as I have been enjoying the sunshine and a good book (The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield) and I didn't have enough interfacing and lining fabric to hand so had to wait for the post fairies to deliver some.  At the moment I am cutting out my Queen of Hearts coat, which is quite a few pieces and lined and interfaced so that is quite a lot of cutting.
Some pattern pieces so far
I made another cake though, this one a Victoria sponge with cream and jam as that is what the boyfriend requested and it used up leftover cream.
And finally, this is what I want in the garden in the lovely warm weather we are enjoying at the moment!
:)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you bought a Lay Z Spa! lol! Your cake looks so yummy!!

    Daisy Dayz Home
    Cross-Jones-Photography Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I didn't buy it, it was £299!!!! But I want one now!

    ReplyDelete