Wednesday 10 August 2011

Shh it's a secret!

Can you keep a secret?  The project I am working on at the moment is a secret as it is a commission for my sisters web shop Sour Jelly.  I can't say too much about it as the products I am sewing up are not live yet but I thought I could sneak you a picture. 
Shhh don't tell!  The fabric is one of the lovely Superfex designs made up be Spoonflower which is a great site for printing your own designs on fabric.  I have made up my sample and I am waiting to see if she likes it, then I will be whipping up more.  Don't worry, as soon as I can I will show you all my sneaky project.  This is about as far away from the 1950's dress I am also working on as you can get!  (Will do another post about that, it is on the back burner at the minute.)

If you are interested and want to see more of my talented sisters graphic design work, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment