Tuesday 7 May 2013

Pinwheeling


For the spring issue of Something Borrowed magazine I was asked if I could make a pinwheel tutorial as they were running a fairground wedding themed issue.  This sounds like great fun and is actually something that some of my close friends are thinking about doing at their wedding.
I made two sets of pinwheels, one with coloured acetate and one of card, they are surprisingly easy to make, the trickiest bit is threading the wire through the holes tightly enough that they stay in place but not so tight so that they don't spin.  I found a length or drinking straw really helped.
I think these would be really fun for an outdoor reception, especially one with lots of children running around.

1 comment:

  1. I ԁo not eѵen κnow how Ι finiѕhed up here, howevеr ӏ believeԁ thіs ρut up usеd tо be gοoԁ.
    ӏ don't understand who you might be however definitely you are going to a famous blogger for those who aren't already.
    Cheerѕ!

    Feel fгee to surf tο my ωeb-sіte abrir cuenta facebook

    ReplyDelete